JV teams

samz0red

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bean really what is your problem with shelbyville i am think that you are from t-town ans cant except the fact that you got beat....well i thing that we won....By the way the score was 2-0 i beleive you are going to have to think of another accuse for that one buddy

I guess I don't have a good excuse and I guess I am more mad at the refs than Shelbyville. I apologize if that came out that way. I am not claiming that Shelbyville played dirty or anything of that nature. They played a good game and from what I have heard played good games earlier that day. I apologize for what I said as I was frustrated at the refs.

In response to the two posts fighting about Ooltewah JV! Ooltewah was missing several quality players when the Farragut game occurd, and I was still late getting to the Bearden game that same day! 1st of all Farragut has a great team, but the score would not have been that great if I had been there. Also, Bearden, we Ooltewah had already had a rough loss to a FAST Farragut team, and most certainly could have dealt Bearden a loss if played on a different day, with all of our JV players there. :D