Prince will end up the #1 sophomore

realdeal02

J.P Prince of White Station High is 6'6 and has more potential than all of the prospects on the sophomore list. He's no where threw growing his father being 6'7 and his mother 6'0. He has big time tatooed on his forehead. Prince has the wingspan of a 6'11 player. He can handle it with the best, pass, score with ease, and he has an unbelievable knack for altering and bloacking shots as well as filling the passing lines for big-time breakaway dunks, and best of all he has point guard instincts.

Honestly, you can take Richard Delk, Reginald Delk, Tyler, Jamont, and JP, and arrange them in any order you want in the Top 5... Throw in RouSean Cromwell, the only post of the group, and you may have the best Top 6 that TN High School hoops has had in a long time... Any of these 6 could end up the #1 Player in the State before it's all said and done...

Diesel its sounds to me that you might have a slight problem with the MidState Ballerz AAU program?

I agree with the rankings of the Delks ahead of Tyler. As a matter of fact I would put JP in front of Tyler. Tyler wasn't that impressive at the state tourney. Really I don't she what all the talk is about. In Tyler I see a plyer that needs to work on his jump shot and his ball handling. Also he needs to work on his low post defense. With all the pressure the fans and media is putting on him I hope that he is able to perfect these skills.

well i have seen tyler smith play numerous times and his performance in the state tourney was sub-par (except for maybe the championship game). the thing you need to understand was that he was foul trouble the first 2 games so he sat for long periods of time! i know one game he sat from early in the second quarter i believe until the start of the fourth quarter and he came through in the clutch for his team! the fact that he was in such foul trouble the first 2 games also affected his ability to defend the low post like he would like to cuz he didn't want to get into more foul trouble and it made him more weary in the championship game b/c it was such a big game and he knew his team could not afford for him to sit on the bench for long periods of time like he did earlier in the tournament. i think the main things he needs to work on are his jump shot and foul shooting, but he knows this and has recognized it himself! all the talk about tyler is well deserved. he was their go-to player all year long. in my opinion tyler has the most potential of any player in the state (but then again i haven't seen every player in the state so take it for what it's worth)! not to take anything away from j.p. or the twins, just my opinion!

Well can Tyler Smith guard people on the perimeter and Small Forwards? If he can do that, that'll be enough because hes gonna be a guard in college and on the next level. The only reason he needs work on his post defense because in high school if you're bigger than everybody else you automatically play post and guard the post. He is a guard on any other level so dont just find reasons to bash him. Obviously he needs fine tuning on a lot of areas but I'd take him over most seniors right now..The KID CAN FLAT OUT PLAY, BOTTOM LINE!!

tyler smith is with out a shadow of a doubt number 1 sophomore in tennessee. the others like prince, the delk twins, along with others are great players, but i dont see how you can rank them over tyler. yeah his performances against fulton, and haywood were a little off. but its obvious yall didnt go to the championship game. noone could touch him. 23 pts, who knows how many rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 steals. he was on fire. i just believe tyler is number 1 and thats that.