picks for boys aau

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MO!!

How can you put Team TN in front of the Dream when the dream beat them by 30??

Unless your picks are not in a ranking order just teams you think that will be good...

I will have my picks after I have seen some of these teams play this weekend at either the Thunder Classic or Riverdale Classic...

BTW

Teams that still have not given me your info will not be included in Team Standings as we start our season.. If you want to be included in TN SUMMER STANDINGS please email me at basketballcoach21@comcast.net.

Include: age group, area, and schedule (optional). If you are playing this weekend please supply me with scores of games you played or watched. Any other info supplied (player stats) we will be able to keep up with also..

Good luck to all the teams playing this weekend!!

Who is gonna have the top 16u team for the state of TN..I'm sure the Memphis Y will be but other than them? Really, its always good to know who is "SUPPOSE" to be good and one of the top teams..Thats good to know in any sport for any level but when its all said and done, games are played on the court not on the computer, REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE!!

We'll take it as motivation that the Ballerz weren't on the list... :rolleyes:

Also,

Blackhawks won't have a team...

Memphis Bulldogs may be the 2nd best out of Memphis this year in 17's...

Tn Yellowjackets will be very good in 17's

Murfreesboro Nets, Tn Soldiers, Clarksville Magic, and Columbia Bullets will also be very good in 17:u...

In 16:u, the team to beat this year will be the Memphis Bulldogs (formerly the Y 15's of last year)... The Y will also be very strong, as will Thunder East, Thunder Central, Team Tn, Columbia Bullets, and Nashville Royals...