Sweetwater vs. South Pittsburg

Miranda

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of everyone getting on here and saying that sweetwater will not have the team that we had last year!! I mean i know just as everyone else knows that we had a great team last year...but i also know that we have a huge amount of talent returning this year!! we were very deep last year,we may have lost a bunch of our starters but we rotated everybody in and out last year,...i mean..just because u didnt start that didnt mean a thang last year,the only thang that meant was that you wasnt in on the very 1st play of the game,we had about 6 or 7 different skills players that could have all started we just didnt have enough room,i mean you can only have 11 players on the field at a time!..and for anyone that says we lost all of our line and we wont have a line..u r crazy thats all i got 2 say about that....i cant wait to the season starts!! and everyone down here is used to not getting credit,last year we wasnt getting no credit until mid season,and then when we did get credit,there was always an excuse of why we did this and why we did that,..for example everyone said that we had a weak schedule...well i am glad to see that we will be playing s.p. this year,since people are saying that they should go undefeated in the regular season,so after that game,all the haters will see how we gonna stack up!!

can't wait til' the season!!

back on a mission!!same mission as last year...ya'll know!

south pitt will lose to boyd and sweetwater, perhaps another team in the regular season and probally get put out in the 2nd or 3rd round, they are being hyped up so much after a decent season. They were mediocre last year and will probally be about the same next year. Grider is a good coach though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LCPanther5

Well well the mighty Wildcats will not have the season they had last year. They had their best chance of winning the state last year but couldn't come through, even though they had to bring in a couple of players to help out, you know how you took the problem child of Maryville and the guy from Virginia or wherever. Do you have any secret recruits this year? Maybe you can go to Carson Newman and borrow a couple. I beleive this year you are in a Jam.....

Well, don't get to excited there lc5, because u obviously don't know what u are talking about yes sweetwater lost several good seniors for an AA team, but the thing is they return several tallented players, they had more tallent not starting, than lc had starting, and if u played youth league football, it's the same ones that beat u every year u played, lol. All the people predicting a down year, are going to be in for a big surprise! So get ready to take your beating from Sweetwater in the 3rd quarter of the jamboree just like always, and thank your lucky stars u don't have to get a big L in the regular season every year! I saw u downing loudon in an earier thread, u could only dream of having a team like Sweetwater has, and as far as tradition u will always be lookin up to Sweetwater and Loudon! Player hater! lol lol ur funny!

[Edited by Swildcat1967 on 4-20-03 9:29P]

• 4 weeks later...

All you people that are downing sweetwater, you just better watch what you say bc when the season starts it is going to come back and bite you in the butt bc sweetwater WILL have a great team this year. Just bc they lost 17 seniors doesn't mean a thing.