Union City Girls

Reb07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Reb 07 you summed it up with that one sentence. "They have lots of potential just not enough dedication." I also think that the coach would have to be one that wants to improve the team and not worry about keeping mama and daddy happy. There is for certain a whole lot of potentional there. The only thing the coach is he/she would probably have to be one wanting to get into high school coaching, because you would be entering a district with Westview, Gibson Co. and Obion. As well as a strong Crockett team. So i doubt it would be a coach that is already coaching in this area, unless the price is right ($$$$$$$)

:)

Union City will first have to have dedication to a girls basketball team instead of "Coach I can't be there I have band practice or competition." Not slamming band or anything but that is just the way it is at UC. I hope they get someone that will work with them because I think they have alot of potential in the program. Jonathan West could be a good one for them. :confused:

Union City will first have to have dedication to a girls basketball team instead of "Coach I can't be there I have band practice or competition." Not slamming band or anything but that is just the way it is at UC. I hope they get someone that will work with them because I think they have alot of potential in the program. Jonathan West could be a good one for them. :confused: