Lexington at Milan

bb4me

Ok look....I play for Milan...our field was extremely wet. Our softball team had the gym today because their softball game was cancelled. So that's why we were on the field. And if you're trying to say we're scared to play Lexington, guess again, pal. We want Lexington just as bad as they want us. So don't go about things until you know the facts!! ;)

Guest milandog8

Lexington aparently decided not to play the game wednesday(scared?) so we will make up that game later but we will still play at Lexington on friday.

I can guarantee you that Lexington is not scared of Milan. The game was moved because of the Basketball banquet Wednesday night. Actually, if I got the information right, Milan was asked to come to Lexington and play Wednesday at 3:00 but they couldn't and then have Milan would have a home game on Friday. So now the game will be played next Tuesday. How did Milan do against Camden on Tuesday?

Guest Pitch16

i can guarantee that lexington is not afraid of milan and milan is not afraid of lexington it just wasnt a good day for baseball but we are playing on tuesday so we will see what happens then

Markum did pitch against Lexington in their first match-up. Lexington got to him early, I believe seven runs in the first. He pitched in relief against Lexington in the second matchup and fared much better. Lexington scored two runs in five innings in the second game. He is a quality pitcher with good stuff.