Best pitchers in District 5AA?

pcwildcat

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill agree with you in that Walker valley has good pitchers, but I don't believe that any of the four could be the number one for any other teams in our district. They could for Tellico and Sequoyah. Central has Hearn that is a pretty good pitcher. Polk has Couch and Ellis. Sweetwater has Jedi Phillips. Meigs has Nathan Brown and Dave Mason. So you might watn to think before you speak next time. 5AA has some talented pitching and it should be an interesting outcome to the district. We will see how good Walker Valley's pitchers are in a couple of days.

Excuse me, but has all this rain made you dillusional? Your very right WV does have an excellent pitching staff, then you go on to say that their tops couldn't start for any other team in their district? But then you come up with all these names that you think are awesome, but WV has taken care of them EVERYTIME. You said Jedi/but they took care of Sweetwater in 5 innings. Then you said Brown for Meigs/but he left after 2 innings against WV. So next time you name all these pitchers, have something to back it up with.

Guest BallerGal23

Your right about that Polkteach.. Walker Valley in my opinion is one of the best teams around here and being a new school and all. All their sports are pretty good except Football... Coach Turner is doing a great job! He is always working w/ the boys rain or shine. Their field is one of the best around- Look @ it! Just b/c Polk beat a good team or 2 doesn't mean they'll beat us (WV) Wildcat-your 1 cocky cat to be saying this and you haven't even played them yet. I guess we'll see whenever the make-up game is rescheduled! GO MUSTANGS! :rolleyes:

I didn't say that none of them could be the number for any team in the district. I said that you couldn't just pick any of the top four pitchers for walker and them be the number one. Their are a couple that could be though. What happened when walker valley only beat sweetwater 3 to 1. Who pitched for sweetwater then. Yall only scored seven against meigs one game who pitched then. You still haven't played central or polk. Who is the ballergal? Just wondering.

I didn't say anything to make me sound cocky. Granted walker valley might beat polk and central twice and win the district. That still doesn't mean that the rest of the district doesn't have good pitching. Some pitchers just have bad nights. I was not trying to be a jerk I just wanted people to get past walker valley.

I did do my talking on the field in a ten inning three hitter yesterday against walker valley. I struck our fifteen. FIFTEEN. Yeah, they did beat us in the tenth with a home run but that was just because I missed with a fastball inside. I believe I made the statement I wanted to.