unaka softball

districtted

Good luck down in Harriman! I am not sure of the softball program they have, but still come prepared (just pretend they are UH or something). Just stick with it and don't get down. Regardless of what happens, it's been a good season. Good Job and Good Luck Lady Rangers. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I'm not the first to break the bad news to you Ranger fans, but we lost against Harriman. 9-8, we were down the whole game, but came back to tie 8-8 in the top of the 7th. They had a runner on 3rd with two outs. Their next batter came up and hit a pop fly behind 1st base. It was like we all froze....the runner scored and that was the end of that. I'm proud of the way we came back. Nobody thought we would go this far, I'm just happy we proved those people wrong.

• 10 months later...

I realize I'm a little late, but this is the first time I have read this thread. I would just like to say that I am a student at Elizabethton and I love it there and I wouldn't go to any other school. I love all the programs at EHS. I play both basketball and softball and I am so proud of it all. But I really don't see why we are talking smack about each other (EHS and Unaka) Ok, so a few students have transferred and because of different reasons, some softball, some academics and some just cause they wanted to. So what? I mean it's their decision and they can do whatever they want. No one is going to tell them where they can and can't go.

Everyone has their oppinion... And everyone thinks their oppinion is right. No matter what, we will NEVER know which school is better unless the Great Lord above tells us. Just because one school has a better softball history doesn't mean that someone from another school won't get a scholarship. It depends on how good they are and their heart and desire.

I would also like to say that Elizabethton went undefeated at the Rangers tournament :justwrestle:

I am friends with both Musick and Heaton and I miss them very much at Elizabethton. And they went one way, and the rest of us went another, but I know... Or atleast I think they are happy and I am sure glad they are.

But the point I am trying to make I said in the 2nd paragraph... Everyone has their oppinion... And everyone thinks their oppinion is right. No matter what, we will NEVER know which school is better unless the Great Lord above tells us.