EAGLEVILLE VS FORREST

MRBASEBALL

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dummy

After the disappointing beatdown of the eagles on monday night, catcher bryce toups of eagleville proceeded to act like a 3 year old girl who did not get a new barbie doll. He threw down a trash can, trash spilled all over, and as his teammates scurried to clean up his mess, he just threw his helmet in the other trash can. I do not know what is going on in eagleville, but around here, people are punished for acting like idiots. I hope Coach Lynch can gain control of this little primadonna by tournament time. GO EAGLES if you can. :x

Dummy, have you ever witnessed any other inappropriate behavior on any other team? Have you ever listened to the trash talk from the dugout? Are you a rocket player, parent, coach? Others are watching your team's behavior when you are watching the behavior of the other team. Let Lynch control his players and you either try to control yourself, your son, or your team!!!!

Bryce does have a terrible attitude while he is out on the field, if all isn't going well for him. He's a poor sport and sore loser. He definately wouldn't play for me if I were is COACH!! He has shown a TERRIBLE mouth while out on the feild if he messes up, that is his little fit and cussing episodes. HE HAS THE WORST ATTITUDE OF ANY PLAYER IN THE DISTRICT AND COACH LYNCH ALLOWS IT!!!!! AND I DON'T KNOW WHY????

Guest baseballman

i will admit it and say that eagleville did not play to the best of their ability. but why is everyone crackin on bryce? i know he aint the only one in the district with a temper. and besides he is a cajun. they were born with tempers.