Goodpasture; A Solid TEAM

strikethree

The Lady Cougars are a team who plays well together and has developed into a TEAM. The Cougars all (14) of them have contributed in all 29 wins so far this season. They are taking it one game at a time to acheive the goals they set for the team befor the season started. Our players work very hard year around to improve their game. Our two coaches have done a very good job keeping the team focused in each and every game. The Lady Cougars have some very talented individules but our coaches have molded them into A Very Solid TEAM!!!!!!!

Goodpasture is a very solid team with a good group of girls. We play against some of the younger ones in summer ball and it's good to see them doing so well in high school. After last weekend at Soddy, I would have to give my vote to Goodpasture as the #1 team in Tennessee. Since my daughter also attends a Class A school, I'm hoping they will cool off before Spring Fling in Memphis. ;)

Goodpasture is the best team in the state at this point with the best All-Around player. Pieroni is a warrior and can play. We, Coffee County, look forward to trying to knock them off next Monday with a little home cooking. Oh but wait, Goodpasture has played more games at our field this year than we have, so we can throw the home cooking to their side. Good Luck! See you Monday.

Does that mean we get the third base dugout? We look forward to coming Monday and playing you on your Senior Night. We know this is a special group of seniors for Coffee County. We have two special seniors ourself. We enjoy playing softball in a great atmosphere and in front of fans that are as enthusiastic as yours. We hope the centerfield bleacher crew is there in force.