L.C. v. Kingston

mas1821

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent match. Refreshing to see quality soccer between these two schools without it looking more like a hockey game or a prize fight. Both squads should be proud of the game and working hard to meet again next Friday in the tournament final.

Neither one had better overlook Oneida. They are right on the verge of causing trouble in the district.

Indeed fellas i think that this was a very good game between two good teams. I think that everyone did a wonderful job and that i would have to say in the first half it was LC with domination and then Kingston second.But the fact still remains that no one single player did all the work it was all team effort to win and keep it together for LC I think that the D did an awsome job of containing even though there sweeper did come out early for injury. I think that the offense stepped up and actually worked around a little. The other thing that we must also look at is Oneida. ;) This is a weird but really dangerous threat. If LC overlooks Oneida they could most likely end up screwing it up for district. Oneida has really come a long way, they have slowly progressed to become a fighting team in the district and now they are showing there true colors. And im telling you that they do present a problem. :) But if LC is on top of there game they will dominate totaly. Well this friday will be good game so come out and watch. :D and warballs you suck man :o:)