7AAA

rastabob

What does anyone think about this district for next year? Initially I'll have to say that Blackman is the early favorite with Price returning. I have heard that Warren Co. looked good at Riverdale AAU tourney and Cookeville. Can they compete. Riverdale should also be strong and Oakland is always there. Does Cookeville have a replacement for Mario? What will Siegal have? Lebanon is athletic, will they have the players? How long till White Co. will be able to compete? Answer these and any other questions please.

I think you will see a lot more out of White Co next season. They might not be in the running for district champs but they will be competitive. We have some good ball players all they need is some experience. With that experience and a strong showing from our younger players I think you will see a different team next year...good luck to all the 7AAA teams.

the Pioneers will contend for 7AAA title in 2003-04.Warren Co has Brooks Major and Reece Bishop returning in the backcourt along with Kyle Thompson,Tommy Jones,Todd Gilley,Josh Nunley,Ross Marlowe from the varsity team. Not to mention Warren Swann,Shay Glenn,Brandon Adcock,Josh Judkins,Bobby Simpson,Terrin Martin, Isaac Slatton all moving up from the freshman team.And also keep a watch on a upcoming 8th grader, Ethan Womack. The future looks bright for Coach Keil. Sorry if I left anyone off. :)

the way i see it goes like this:

1.Riverdale

2.Warren County

3.Blackman

4.Oakland

5.Lebanon

6.Cookeville

7.White County

8.Seigal

Seigal may surprise a few people, Sparta is too young and outmatched,Cookeville is too young and needs leadership, Lebanon will be athletic but not sound, Oakland will need inside presence and ballhandling, Blackman has players and a good system but they will miss last year's team, Warren Co will be fundamentally sound but still lack a physical inside presence-but defense wins(remember that 7AAA)and Riverdale will be solid inside and outside with very good perimeter play.