Harpeth Hall takes BA to the wire...

lthunder11

Harpeth Hall is on a streak! Yesterday the Honeybears dominated the Eagles the entire game. The score was 1-0 heading into the bottom of the 6th. The Eagles allowed the 1 HH run to score off of infield errors. The Eagles took the lead in the bottom of the inning after two crucial errors from the HH infield. It was a huge improvement from the Honeybears last game against BA (14-1).

The Honeybears blew past BGA last week beating them by 5 runs.

The Region Tournament is going to be a toss up for third!

Today (4/23) was Senior Day at the HH diamond and the honeybears, coming off their disappointing 2-1 loss to the BA eagles, were more than ready. Led by 3 stellar seniors, the Bears marched their way to victory, runruling St. Cecilia and showcasing the talent of their seniors, all 4 years in the making. Congrats on a great game ladies, and to your seniors, congrats on 4 great seasons and I'm sure, lots of good times...there are certainy more to come, next step: REGION!

Guest coolio21

I attended a Harpeth Hall game during a tournament at the Cain Ridge park. From what I saw demonstrated for the 5 minutes I was there and what I have heard, they are a nice group of talented players. There is a rather rowdy tall young lady who if I remember correctly plays first or second base. There is also a chatterbox who was leading most of the cheers who seemed to be interesting. I hope to catch another game of theirs if they are in any more tournaments, or maybe the state brackets.