Best Senior Pitchers

Guest owlman04

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Farraguts Fall BAll is set up is we do a split squad send each team to play in the high school league but our best games and best challenge is when we play each other. Cobb hasnt been on my team in the past two falls but i have see him sit down half of the lineup that makes up our team numerous times. It is a lot more mind games too when it comes down to knowing what he has and him knowing what the hitters weaknesses are. And some might say in fall everybody is not in full form....well the heck with that i give him credit no matter what I have seen what he can do to those hitters. It is sad to see him hang it up next after this summer but I am looking forward to having him as a roomate in college so i am not going to complain that much

If Craig Cobb pitched for another team in our district say it was one of the better teams with a good defense and could even hit well then it would be a big match-up b/c that brings up the Waldrop vs. Cobb matchup now there is a low scoring game. Waldrop is a #2 ace if you want to call him that. I love the depth though pitching and hitting

I would say Charles Lee. He may no look like the most imposing pitcher while on the mound but after you face him you might wet your pants. He throws high 80's fastball and a tight curve. His change up is one of his better pitches but his college coaches told him he didn't have to throw it because no one could hit his fastball or curveball anyway.

Go Bwood

Guest ScubaSteve

i have played with charles lee for a while now and the man can throw. bottom line. of course college hitters will hit him next year, but thats expected since he will be a freshman and has alot of maturing to do. other pitchers in the county like smithson and marrs from page and wilshire from fairview and also seth williams from brentwood. all 5 of these guys throw high 80's and last year marrs hit 90 a few times