Rankings for next year...

tnmat

I am also looking for any persons who may be interested in becoming part of the first ever Tennessee wrestling Rankings Committee. Even if you don't feel qualified, then have someone else contact me who is... this is extremely important. I have spent much of my very limited student income to put together this new web-based system.

It's not hard at all... you just have to keep up with the season, and vote on a polling system on the site that will (finally) be fully built in August.

If you are willing to put forth the effort for Tennessee wrestling, have questions, or know someone else who may be interested, email me at tnmat@tnmat.net

Thankyou,

tnmat

I have paid a programmer to build a polling system, similar to the polls here on coacht, which will compile votes from those coaches, officials, and fans who have passwords on a weekly basis. There will be a DI set of polls (both dual and indiv.) and a DII set of polls.

The poll will award more points the higher a team/person is ranked during a vote. For example, in a top 10 indiv. poll, if person "A" has a 1st place vote, he'll gain 10 points. When person "F" gets the 10th place vote, he'll receive only 1 point.

Visitors to the site will be able to see polling results on a weekly basis, either on the site, or via an email that is sent out automatically on a weekly basis.

Any other questions?

The poll aims to be a mix between an officials poll, coaches poll, and a fan poll. If I can get representation from every region (evenly) from each (refs, coaches, and fans), then I am hoping to have a fair and balanced poll.

My hope is that I can get at least one ref, one coach, and one fan from each region.