Who Will Win State in AAA?

Guest hvillefan

Who you played last year should not indicate what would happen this year as the teams are different every year. I wish some of the power teams would just schedule each other, these would be great games for our state. It appears certain coaches conveniently avoid certain schools when they know it will be a tough win. I think Farragut is the best team in state this year but the best team doesn't always win the State title. Bearden, CBHS, and Ridgeway steamrolled into state last year then all three were fortunate to win state championship titles. Let the tournaments begin!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think smyrna is not getting the credit they deserve, yea they tied tullahoma 2-2 with a questionable pk call, but they have tied hendersonville 2-2 with a last minute shot by u know who.....xzander. and beat blackman at blackman 2-0 to win the ruthreford county tournement.i think smyrna will surprise alot of u in the long run. good luck to all teams.

dc :)

titansfan05,

TSSAA stated in the preseason meeting that any two teams advancing from the same region would be placed in opposite brackets in Memphis. That way they could only meet again in the championship.

In your example, Farragut and Bearden would play their season match (done), then their district playoff match (this Friday?), then their region playoff match (following week). In the past one would go home here and the two region winners would play. This year they both advance to substate against the winner and runner-up from their pair region, and the winners of these two substate matches go to Memphis.