FRA AND EZELL

dawgfan1

WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT??? EZEL HAS A GREAT TEAM. HUFF IS NOT THE ONLY GOOD PLAYER ON THE TEAM.WE HAVE MORE TALENT THEN U GUYS HAVE. I MEAN WE KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SCARED OF HUFF BC YOU WALK HIM EVERY TIME. EZELL SHOULD HAVE BEATEN YOU LIKE EVERY TIME WE PLAY YOU. WE GIVE YOU GUYS THE GAME. YOU GUYS ARENT THAT GOOD ANYWAYS, YOU ONLY HAVE 3 GOOD PLAYERS. JUST WAIT INTEL DISTRICT TOURNEY WHEN WE PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE AND SHUT YOU UP. THIS TIME WE WONT GIVE YOU THE GAME.

collarbone is a complete idiot. I'll have to say the first time we played yall it was a good game. We let Huff bat at ezell and he scored yalls only two runs. He sounds kinda like yalls only good player to me. Quit talkin crap about the tourny, just play the game. We're gunna put it in the G Spot.

You know you are right. But, the main reason we are not that good is because of the old man on the team not the players. Actually the pitcher that pitched against you guys at Ezell had you beat if not for a shoe string play. So you are wrong when you say that Huff is the only good player. If I remember correctly your team had 0 earned runs that day.

well lets talk about the next game chief um FRA run-rulled Ezel and i dont think that they even played that well that is FRA and yall can keep talking but its not going to do you any good alright cya yall in the district if yall arnt already knocked out