Brentwood Academy/BGA

WesVLT

I'm not sure why he put them back in...I imagine he decided he'd rather win the game than be too cautious. I dunno.

then why didn't he start them to begin with? i'm not trying to be negative, i just don't understand if he was trying to not get them hurt, then why did he put them all back in the game in the 3rd inning.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C0ACH T

Yeah, Steven Burris hasn't brought his top game this year. I think he rushed his comeback because he isnt throwing well at all for Brentwood Academy. One plus for the BA squad is that they dont really need him to excell in the State Tourney. They will be led by Pete Compton and Jonathan Heard, Andruw Hogin, Brad Minnigan, Brad Bowker, Tyler Griffin and occasionally Kyle Willis, who seems to have taken Burris's spot in the pitching rotation, from what Ive heard. I heard even seckman can close out a game throwing strikes, and may be the man chosen to close out a game in the state tournament. Stevens game has really crashed this year