Sweetwater vs. McMinn Central

jerry10

I'll take the loss and anything else you want to blame on me, but I still know that Couch is a ######!!!!

You wont see me next year b/c I'm a SR. I hope Polk gets put out early, but if not I know my boys from Walker Valley will shut him and everyone else up!!!!! Go Stangs!!!!!!

Matoy,

Dont worry about Polk. If WV dont get 'em, we will! :P We lost to Walker Valley today. We were doin alright until the ump made a horrible call that cost us a run and it was down hill from there. But we cant blame it on the umpire. I aint worried though, we will make it to regions. Anyways, yall take it easy.

- DJ Underwood, #23 McMinn Central Chargers

Hey So far Mcminn Central has played 3 5-AA district games Sweetwater, Walker Valley, and today Polk

We are 2-1 we beat Sweetwater and Polk, and lost to Walker Valley under Coach Turner. I want to thank the team members at Shs for there support in us going forward keep up the spirit. Some one in this district has to win and i think everyones with me when we want it to be some one other then wv.