Loretto 10. Giles Co. 5

PageMan

Luke Lamm was the man as he doubled to restart the suspended game with Giles Co. and batted in two runs. Loretto added 3 more runs in this inning (5th) and 2 more in the seventh as Giles could only manage 1 run in the bottom of the 6th. Lamm finished the game as pitcher and picks up the win. Giles Co. had Brandon Wall on the mound when the game was suspended Thursday and he was replaced at the restart by Ryan Price who was hit hard and replaced by Jimmy Lee Greene who finished the game for Giles Co. Loretto played excellent defense while Giles Co. had two infield errors. Congratulation Loretto - good work. Loretto will play at Fairview on Monday night at 7:00 as the tournament enters its double elimination portion. Fairview had better be ready because I'm sure Loretto is pumped after this win.

Giles great game yall played with alot of heart. And rp44 your one of the best catchers around so dont get down about that game you have a great future ahead of you. And jimmy lee you gave it your all, all season best of luck to all the seniors in the future.

I agree with what bigtimer7 says. Giles players you really showed how a team can come back from a 0-4 district start and finish 5-5 & get the 3rd seed. When you beat us 10-0 at Page, I knew you were a great team. Your 3-0 victory at Fairview was great also. Last night was one of those nights where Loretto was just hot at the start of the resumed game. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You played hard all season and in this game, things just didn't happen for you. Best of luck to all the seniors there - I know you will all do well in your future endevors. PageMan