Region 6a

ruddle31

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come on here about once a week, and it never fails to see Ruddle31 on here crying about Collinwood or something else. Why do you cry when someone puts something good on here about Collinwood? It's their opinion. Another thing is, why would anyone want to make a post about this kid being a great college recruit, when all he does is whine. Nobody wants a baby on their team. Good Luck To Collinwood!!!

sorry if i upset anybody i didnt think i was being rude i was just giving my opinion.again im sorry for offending yall.I just like to get things started about the collinwood-waynesboro matchup.It's always been the hardest hitting game of the yr.I didnt mean to take it this extreme...sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

i personally think mc is going to be one heck of a team. they have had some pretty sorry years lately and i believe they are going to win this year. we have very good depth from the shortage of starters last year. we have all but one of our all region players returning. i just dont see us losing like we have the past few years. we have not been scored on in ne of our spring scrimmages and we have senior leadership that hasnt been there in i dont know how long. i think that mc will be happy at the end of our season.

MP has about 35 players at the meeting with the new coach and some of their best players where gone on vacation. I think they will dress about 40 quality players with only about 5 seniors. Remember how they ruled middle school football in '99,'oo,'01, Most of these players are back. Believe me they are hungry!!!!

Edited by snowman

Snowballs i mean Snowman.Forget middle school this aint middle school anymore they are playin with the big boys now.And for everyone sayin you cant say someone wont win the region your crazy COLLINWOOD WILL NOT WIN THE REGION OK.PPL there is no way.And steven would be a good college player i belive that was what was wrong wit us(the wildcats) last year.We didnt get the ball to this kid enough.This kid makes the big plays i dont care what anybody says. :o

most teams in region 6A seem to find away 2 win but u have to remeber MP. was beating middle school teams with 16 yr olds most of them wont even be able to play high school ball b/c of poor grades.they where good in middle school b/c the people they where playing was 12 an 13 yrs old while MP had kids between 15 an 16 yrs old.

well snowman it is a fact most of MP playas where 15 to 16 years old.you was problly one of the players.lol.any way ppl can get on here and talk about teams they like and dont like but either way u say region 6a is the toughest region in football all the teams will be close.we will have to see who will come out on top so i am putting 1)HUNTLAND

2)WAYNE CO.

3)CASCADE

4)MOORE COUNTY

5)COLLINWOOD

THATS WHAT I THINK IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE