Fairview Vs. Loretto

jacketpride24

Monday night the Fairview Yellow Jakcets will host the Loretto Mustangs in the opening of the District 9AA tourney. Loretto is coming off a big upset over a very talented Giles Co. team. While Fairview is coming off a big win against AAA Brentwood last Wednesday. So Fairview has had some time to rest. The game should be very exciting and I know both teams will come out trying to win. If you can come out to Fairview at 7 pm tomorrow night for a great game.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bask too long in the Brentwood victory sun Fairview. I went and saw the end of the Loretto/Giles game Saturday and believe me, they are really pumped. You better be ready for Luke Lamm - he looked real good against Giles. You haven't played since Wednesday so I hope you haven't sat around too long. It will be an interesting game - wish I could be there, but Page has to contend with Marshall - another interesting game. Good luck to all teams.

I beleive this game will be a good one. During the season we played good at home, then up there committed alot of errors. Wilshire (assuming he is pitching) is a great all around player but if Loretto is as focused as well as they were the other night against Giles then who knows what the out come will be.Good Luck Fairview!!! :lol:

Pageman the games has been moved to tomorrow night at 7. the problem it the weather doesn't look promising the rest of the week. so hopefully we can get these games in and if we can't i have no clue what will happen. bigtimer7 are u pitching tomorrow night, we haven't seen you all year. yeah the game will be exciting and fairview will be pumped playing at its field.

Edited by jacketpride24

Thanks, I should have looked at another thread before making that post, you know how stupid people from Page are. If bigtimer7 is Luke Lamm, he pitched 3 inn on Saturday against Giles and I think he pitched some before the rain delay, but he did not start. My guess is with this rain delay, he will probably be ready to go, but who knows. Good luck to both teams.