All District In 7aaa?

mattyb30

I don't think it is out yet. What are your opinions on players and coach? I would have to say my vote goes to Buddy Powers for Coach of the Year. Riverdale has had a great year. They are deep with pitching and I think every player on the team is capable of taking it out of the park. They are the best hitting team from top to bottom that I have seen this year.

LP2,

I have to agree with you. Ahmir is the best high school player that I have ever seen play the game. He is so much fun to watch! David and Michael House have both done a phenominal job on the hill. I would imagine Doug would put a couple of other players names on the list, but we don't know who. He always keeps us guessing and then we still may not find out. It has been a great year in 7AAA. I hated to see it come to an early end for my son. I know that I will travel to see him play some next year, but I will miss the friends that I have come to know and love. It's like family.

As for Oakland and Riverdale, they are also like family. You go to the games and know most of the people from these teams because so many of these boys grew up playing together. It is a fun town for baseball.

I hope that I speak for all the people from Blackman in saying that we wish you continued success during the title run. You are great teams with great players and coaches.

Good Luck and May God Bless All Of You!!!!