What Happened After Loretto/giles

PageMan

Well, I guess no one wants to expand on what happened so I guess it was some harmless prank and no one got hurt. Its over and everybody moves on to more important things like will we ever play any tournament games or is it over for Loretto & Page. If it is over, they both ended on positive notes with great wins - thanks for the memories.

Pageman-- what happened after the game was no big deal, as for our games i dont care what anyone says i want to play them. Its not fair to get here then just have to end our season like that, we deserve a chance as does Page. Any ways what is your thoughts on the Fairview- Loretto game pageman!!( o and im so used to hearing Giles people yell at me i didnt really notice it!!) :D

dont worry bigtimer they yelled at me when me and there first baseman collided on accident and i got blamed for taking him out. its part of the game and like you said in another post it makes you play that much harder. yeah i want to get the games in also but i dont want to risk playing on a dangerous field to do so.

Good attitudes bigtimer7 & jacketpride24 - take things as they come and hold your temper. On Loretto at Fairview, I think the team that gets going first will win. I know Fairview did that against us in the 5-0 game played there. They hit Smithson real well in the 1st inn. and we never could get going. At Greer Stadium even though we got ahead 3-0, Fairview hung in there and Wilshire's towering blast off the guitar in left field inspired his team. As for Loretto, they are playing much better than at the start of the year. The victory over Giles gave them confidence and they played inspired ball. That 5th inning restart with the double to RF was great bigtimer7 - it really started your team up and that's what you'll need against Fairview. The problem after everybody has been waiting so long too play is getting your timing right in hitting and fielding. I want the team that wins to be the team who hits well and fields well - I don't want to see the game decided on an unfortunate error by your opponent. Play hard - whoever wants it the most will win.