Congrats To Hickman Co!

BomBerGirl

Congratulations to Hickman County on an awesome win versus Brentwood yesterday. Yall are a great team and have had an outstanding post season and I know there is more to come. Best of luck in regions, substate, and STATE!!! You are the only red and black to come out of our district this year so represent well. Tarrah. . .go get em! Good luck girls. One person can win some games, but it takes a team to win it all!

-Sara

SARA---THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND POSITIVE COMMENTS. TARRAH DOESN'T GET TO READ A LOT OF THINGS ON COACHT. I DON'T WANT HER READING THE NEGATIVE THREADS. HER COACH LET HER READ THIS YESTERDAY AND SHE CAME HOME TELLING ME ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU HAD WRITTEN. I THINK SHE HAS EVEN GREATER RESPECT FOR YOU NOW THAN EVER. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND WE ARE SORRY YOU CAN'T BE WITH US. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE AND YOU ARE RIGHT IT DOES TAKE THE WHOLE TEAM TO WIN IT ALL.

I was able to see Hickman County play in the district tournament, they have a great team full of excitement. Congratulations on going to the Region tournament. They have a great pitcher with plenty of support behind her, good luck the rest of season.

i was reading the post "team" where there was some bashing goin on. im not blaming anyone at all (let me say that first). but i noticed that hickman co was thrown into the mix of blame and that sbcoach had started the blame....where did he post saying this? just curious. oh and congrats on the win. be ready tho for who ever you face in the champ.

i am still looking for info on the east hickman middle school team and also the hickman middle team. my daughter played with these girls , her name is stephanie hall she would like to keep up with her old team mates. we are very glad that hickman is doing well. we still remeber when stephanie pittman and the brown twins played. we would also love some info on who is pitching for you guys now.