Centennial beats Franklin 4-0

titansfan05

:D:(:( Well, what has been one of the most important parts of my life came to a close tonight; supporting my Franklin Rebels near and far. This year has been incredible and I can't believe that the sports season at FHS has come to a close practically. I wish there was more but alas, I must graduate and move on. To those Franklin soccer players that get on here, thanks guys. You made my last sport to cheer a good one. No, I'll tell you again (you know who you are), that you didn't let me down. I enjoyed every moment of it. Now, one last time from me, a big

GO REBELS!

Edited by FHSrebel27

I knew Centennial had something special earlier this year when they came up short to Brentwood 2-1 in the regular season. I saw the overall talent on the team and thought they were underachieving for a while. But, they finally pulled it together at the right time and have more season left to play. Congratulations on a sensational victory and for starting to peak at the right time in the postseason! Good luck CHS Cougars!

Edited by rebelj

well only one game has been played in the district-12 tournement cause every other game has been cancelled by the board of education in metro nashville. If the three games left are not played on saturday then Antioch will come out first in the district and McGavock(my team) will come out second. Just to let you know i don't think either of us will give brentwood a scare but centennial is a team that both of us a capable of beating. but everything about district-12 will be determined tommorrow.

Edited by finhead1212

thnx for the compliment titansfan05! I don't know much about Cenntenial except that landy mattison's little brother has been scoreing a lot of goals for them and they have a quality goalie. I know pretty much everything that brentwood has but they are still awesome. Does anyone know when the the Brentwood Centenial game is going to be played and where?

I do not know what to expect of tonight's game between Brentwood and Centennial. Something tells me these two will be meeting again in the near future, although neither should take the district 12 winner and runner -up for granted. I just believe these are two strong sides, the likes that McGavock and Antioch have not seen.

Brentwood defeats Centennial 3-1. The game was close, Brentwood scored in stopage time after Centennial pushed everyone forward. All in all a pretty good game. I personal look forward to playing Brentwood in the Region finals, we have to beat the district 12 champion first though. Good Luck to everyone going to Regions

well ths district-12 tournement is being played today at maplewood high school and McGavock have seen teams as good as brentwood and centennial casue we scrimmaged franklin before the season and only lost to clarksville 4-0. But i know that if we expect to win against either of these teams we would have to play the game of our lives.well hopefully we will win the district and draw centennial but either way is gonna be really tough. I'll let you guys know who win's later tonight.