iamoz

and1

Oz why lock out people from voicing their opinions, then you continue to post on the subject? Why not allow for open forum? If only 2% use board there should not be 000's hours used to keep updated info.

Reread the post. He stated that only 2% were Plus Members, that 5% would be better. It's good that I am not a moderator. I would have given references to other post/ explanations on the site about the subject, then locked it down without further comment. :D

Oz why lock out people from voicing their opinions, then you continue to post on the subject? Why not allow for open forum? If only 2% use board there should not be 000's hours used to keep updated info.

The only thing about to happen on that thread was a multiude of Plus members rebuking and scolding the topic starter (voicing their own opinion, mind you).

I addressed the issues raised by the user and closed the topic. If there was a question in that topic that you feel went unanswered, you are free to post that question in a new topic.

I'll leave this one open and we'll see what happens.

I think you all have done a fine job and should be able to charge if you like. It is called the American way of life. And some people forget that we have choices. If you don't like it people can make their own web site and see if they won't charge. It's all about supply and demand.