Cake Walk for Oakland

bhump1981

You'd think that the Bradley Central team would of put up a little more fight to get to the state tournament. All the walks and using 4 or 5 pitchers indicates that that team was over matched from the get go. Oakland is good, but, 20-2 good ??? Congratulations go to Zach Primm on setting a new Oakland record for most wins in a season. Not bad considering all the great pitchers that have come through the program. Good luck to fellow Murfreesboro team and maybe we both can draw on the luck of the Irish and make it to the finals to meet each other. Wouldn't that be a hoot !!! :):lol::D

Guest Oakland

man that would be special bhump. btw, i see where you are coming from, oakland did have a easy game last night, i kinda felt guilty that our game was this easy when it should be a much tougher game, i guess just our luck. But honestly, bradley is very young and you will hear about them next year as well. You could also tell that they just havent faced a team and a pitcher like ours last night, zach rarely threw anything but a fastball and they really didnt catch up to it until the 5th, but anyways good luck to riverdale as well and lets show these teams how we do it in the boro!

Guest Oakland

well thanx cooner i hope our guys can go all the way, preferably without having to play riverdale. Oakland also dodged a big bullet by drawing a favorable brakcet, by no means is it easy, but certainly easier than the other one that consits of houston,farragut,riverdale,and hendersonville.

Guest Oakland

chsbaseball27, why would a team deserve the tatooing we gave them? i think bradley is a good team but i know are guys were intensly motivated for this game, since they were so close to makin it last year.