Houston's Stuart Pomeranz

HiwasseeVol

opperman.... it was in reality 5 hits. i dont know what you were watching but tony d's hit was a line drive deep over the left fielder's head, as opposed to a routine pop out, and it was well over the left fielder's head. maybe he got a bad jump but he didn't come any where near getting a glove on it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opperman.... it was in reality 5 hits. i dont know what you were watching but tony d's hit was a line drive deep over the left fielder's head, as opposed to a routine pop out, and it was well over the left fielder's head. maybe he got a bad jump but he didn't come any where near getting a glove on it.

It should have been a routine flyout. The LF played it horribly...but ya know, that's baseball. Stuff like that happens every now and then. The official scorer may have ruled it a hit, but in my book, it's a play that should have been made.

Pomeranz was the better pitcher, but Farragut was the better (and best) team. And they have rings to show for it. Pomeranz will have to settle for a nice signing bonus instead. :o