Info on Knoxville Catholic

sdawgfosho

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one guys...that was extremely clever, who would the Pope cheer for...haha, great. You can always make someone laugh. The truth is I really don't think that the Pope will cheer for any team in a TN state soccer tournament, I am not sure if he has heard about any team....oh wait....now i sound like titansfan...I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, you are so monotonous...haha im just playing, the Pope will cheer for Catholic for sure...cuz the Pope is Catholic, and I don't think that Christian Brothers has all Catholics, I might be wrong there...just trying to provide a little insight.

I play for notre dame and I can tell you that if you want to beat catholic you will have to play all ouy for those 80 min.

They played us way early in the year and killed them. Then, they turned into a different team and by the end of the year, they beat us 3-1. if that

second team shows up in Memphis, they coild come back with the title.

strongest player is 17 in the middle and 5 on the right side

good luck in memphis and congrats on beating mccallie

Knox Catholic is a strong team. They struggled early b/c they were not used to playing w/o last years seniors. now they are hot. I know from experince. Well not me but a guy I know. Well anyway watch out for 17 and his mad skills. 11 and his stellar defence. The goalie for his hardcore saves. and his twin brother becaue he short, chunky, but surprisingly good. 5 is good b/c his hair is really curly. together they all make a super good team.