Ballerz Challenge of Champions

well when i went to the tournament this weekend i was surprised by a couple of teams and players... the teams that showed me something was the Memphis Lakers and Memphis Bulldogs even thought they both lost in the semifinals.. then i beleive gomab needs to check his jr rankings because he has reilly ervin, courntney pigram and the lyons kids ranked ahead of carlos taylor... the taylor kid can really ball and his coach said a lot of D1 coaches are after him like memphis vanderbilt and alabama... i think he is top 5 or 10 in the state.

well when i went to the tournament this weekend i was surprised by a couple of teams and players... the teams that showed me something was the Memphis Lakers and Memphis Bulldogs even thought they both lost in the semifinals.. then i beleive gomab needs to check his jr rankings because he has reilly ervin, courntney pigram and the lyons kids ranked ahead of carlos taylor... the taylor kid can really ball and his coach said a lot of D1 coaches are after him like memphis vanderbilt and alabama... i think he is top 5 or 10 in the state.

Details coming soon....

Memphis YOMCA 16's won the tournament with a 3 point win over the Midstate Ballerz Elite 16's in the finals (amazing with all the talent at the tourney that two 16 year old teams made the finals)....

All-Tournament Team:

JP Prince, YOMCA

Desmond Yates, YOMCA

Reginald Delk, Ballerz 16's

Richard Delk, Ballerz 16's

Brian Fisk, Lakers

Montrelle Crittendon, Lakers

Josh Peppers, Bobcats

Steve Blair, Bobcats

Brian Lake, Bulldogs

Michael Joyner, Bulldogs

Jacob McKissack, Columbia

Antwon Harris, Ballerz 17's

Most Oustanding Player:

Reginald Delk, Ballerz 16's (Led tourney in scoring at 22.3 ppg in 6 games)