13u Boys AAU State Memphis

The 13u state looks really tuff this year. All of the teams participating are listed below. Tell us who your picking and why. Rank these teams from one through eight after the tournament we will see if anyone gets it right.

Knoxville Cagers

Oak Ridge Bulls

Nike Select

Memphis Magic

Memphis YOMCA

Shooting Stars

The Future

Wildcats

;)

I think you have to favor the Memphis Teams and Oak Ridge and Future :blink: in a tournment like this due to overall depth. While several teams go 5-6 deep with excellent players in a tournment were you have to play 5-6 games in three days, the legs go so depth is more important. Jump shots tend to go away as the finals approach. Thus the teams that can play 8-9 with significant minutes and still compete at a high level have an advantage.

Jadoka,

The only team that has significant depth is YOMCA most of the other teams have a short bench. Especially the Future and the Shooting stars. I would favor YOMCA to place first and it is really a toss up from there. The Future definitly has a shot at winning it and so does Oak Ridge and you can't count out the Wildcats especially if their bench can step up and play hard.

Edited by btexpress

Being from East Tennessee, I feel as though the Oak Ridge Bulls will be the team to beat. No team has came close to beating these guys and I feel as though they're to tuff. But hey, I don't know much about the Memphis teams so who knows. My long shot will be the Knoxville Cagers, they shouldn't be playing in this tournament but they had a good showing in substate but they will be the first time out.