U-15 D1 state Tourny

soccernut204

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I coached a team up here in NE TN against the 88 dragons and they were a quality side, the best we had seen. It is a shame they have split up. They had one player, who was asian who is one of the best players I had ever seen at that time. I put my fastest player on him and he did not get anywhere near him. Does anybody know this kids name?

The 88 Dragon player is Nolan Chantara and he is Chinese and Thai background. His brother Nate just signed with Christian Brothers Univ. and his older brother Nick plays for Christian Brothers Univ. His father is a Dragon Coach and I think former ODP coach. Nolan is the best player in Memphis at his age in my opinion. I don't know what happened to the Dragons88, hope they can get it back together.

Hey nolan...this is a kid who plays on Assault and for McCallie...do you happen to play for MUS? because i swear, there was a kid who looked just like you, was fast, and had real good skills...i think he was #5 and on a couple of runs, he tore our outside middy's up...by the way, your gonna play for the Dragons in the state tourney in June??

Hey guys, i still want to know who wmsmphs is...but for the guy that plays for MUS, well that wasn't me. I know who your talking about. His name is Kane Albers, he plays for 87' Dragons. He's awesome. Yea I'm playing with Dragons in state. Who knows how we'll do but oh well. Maybe I'll see yall around. This year's state tournament should have some pretty good competition so good luck to all.