Camden

dabear

Do you think camden will be able to put together six wins this year. They have a mostly new coaching staff. They will play harder than they have in the past or Coach Ward will have someone's rear end in a sling. I think it will be tough for anybody to beat Huntingdon this year, but I think they ahve a shot at any of the rest of the games on thier schedule.

Camden is a wonderful place. Real close to the Kentucky Lake. Over the past couple of years they haven't had the best talent, but have found ways to win a couple of games. To be honest... they won't beat Huntington. Huntington is primed to make a run for the 2A title this year. It could be the Mustangs year!

Huntingdon will have to get thru Milan first, which will be better than last year's team. Huntingdon will have a good shot if they can just play the game and not try to be "hotdogs". Remember, they were beat in the first round the last two years and by a team last year that was not as good as them, they just out played them.

Coach Ward will be implementing a multiple "I". He has an outstading TB and a QB that is tough as nails. Look for Camden's Offense to be very multiple in formations with few plays that will be run to Coach Ward's expectations. He brought with him two good young coahes. One came from Westview with Coach Ward and the other from Huntingdon. iexpect good things from Camden.