Rockwood Football

CCHSJets2002

Rockwood will be in the thick of the Region 2AA race. I agree, the Tigers have more that just Bryson Pryor. I look for this to be one of the most exciting Region 2AA races in recent memory, because there are four or five teams that could contend for the championship. I am looking forward to the season kicking off.

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell you this much...Pryor is much better than he was last year. The running back core is bigger, tougher, faster, and stronger than last year. The Oline is questionable...but will be much bigger than it was last year. We also have our 2 best Olinemen coming back. We got the people on paper...we just haven't been battle tested. The The defense brings many starters back, and looks to be most improved in the Secondary with new editions. I am looking forward to getting started. We will prove a lot of people wrong this year. GO TIGERS!

you are right about 2 2a being tough this year. i think rockwood, os, sweetwater, alcoa, and wartburg will be right in the hunt. but whoever wins the region will have to beat two teams from the region twice so the first twelve weeks of the season will be very interesting.