wartburg vs coalfield

acrazedstaindfan

well i know one thing if we lose to coalfiled we r introuble but i don't think we will. we should beat them by 40 points but won't happen cuz our coach won't let us. so i say C-town gets beat as usually bout as good as they run their mouths so.and how can u say coalfield gots more heart then us we have to play soft to even make u guys look good so that is a complete joke i think anyway.

;) Let's let Kingbrian look the records of Wartburg/Oakdale, Wartburg/Sunbright, and Wartburg/Coalfield at the News and post that record. The last time I saw the Wartburg/Coalfield life time record it was 49-46 edge to Wartburg. What I'm saying is this: as large a school as the bullfrog's school is they ought to beat Coalfield more than at 500 ball. They don't do it. Also, Coalfield has been to the State playoffs more, and further in than any other Morgan County Team, It seems all the Bullfrogs want is the Morgan County Championship. If Coalfield looses to Wartburg the season isn't over they're usually headed to the playoffs.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Let's see, Burg is AA, C-town is A. Conclusion, Burg has more players to pick from and C-town has more heart for this game. Overall record is nearly even against each other, strange aint it, on paper C-town should loose nearly every time against the capitol city (look at Oakdale and Sunbright's record against them) but they don't. Wartburg was snake bit the first half last year and may die from it this year, C-town 24 Wartburg, 17. Orange/black Jackets, One team.

cyjacket just because wartburg has more players doesnt mean all of them get to play there has been a few players to quit and a few more this year to move because they wont get to play and we have as much heart for this game as yall do

31 to 7 bulldogs bite jackets in sewer city thats the headlines

Its a shame that Big bad Wartburg has to blow so much hot air over how they are going to beat Coalfield. On the other hand Cloudland will be playing for a state championship something Wartburg is never going to play for. You big mouth Wartburg players need to chill out. Coalfields gonna beatcha.