SOME OF EAST TN BEST ATHLETES

sportscritic3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe's about 6'3" and maybe 180 pounds. He started at QB his freshman season but has been moved around a lot since. His best position is defintely strong safety with his speed and hitting ability. He reminds me a lot of a Kevin McMillan at strong safety. Joe is definitely a great athlete and he showed that last year when he started after Throp was hurt. My guess is that the coaching staff will try to get both of those player on the field together this year, and they could make some things happpen. My question is who we have at linebacker this year? I saw two spring practices when I was home both nobody really stood out.

You are right about nobody really stepping up at the linebacker position yet. DB has just gotten a middle linebacker from Science Hill, who to me looks like a player. He transfered in the past couple weeks I believe. I'm not to worried about the D though, becuase as we all know, Coach Clark always finds a way to get around bad spots.