Fastest`s player`s in East TN

2Good4u

One name that has to go on the list is Scooter Houston I watched him with my own two eyes run a 4.29 THAT`S FAST

There is only one person in high school in Tenn.that has ever run a 40 in 4.29 and

that was Matt Shelton from a team in in the western part of the state. He was considered one of the top 5 fastest high school players in the nation that year.

Deion sanders ran a 4.28 at Florida State. So if somebody says a kid runs a

4.29 it's wrong.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooter Houston got spanked by 2 other runners in a 100 meter. He did not lead the race at any time. He is not that fast. He might be quick, but fast he is not. One of those guys that spanked him was a freshman, the other a sophmore.

Edited by PLACALL

Scooter Houston got spanked by 2 other runners in a 100 meter.  He did not lead the race at any time.  He is not that fast.  He might be quick, but fast he is not.  One of those guys that spanked him was a freshman, the other a sophmore.

If you are refering to the state meet, Houston did not run the 100m at state, only the 400m where he finished 5th in 50.32...and anyone who can run a time like that is fast.

Edited by KGP3428

Matthew Hassle is the fastest player in all of Tennessee. He runs a 4.3 with his pads on.

That's interesting... because I've always assumed {and yes, I know what happens when we "a-s-s-u-m-e"}that there are three tenths of a second (average) difference in pads and track uniform; or at least that's what my college coaches told me......about a million years ago. Some of the coaches here might want to verify or denounce those numbers. The obvious point here? Well, I won't dispute the "4.3 in pads," but well, man, that's awfully fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Anthony Anderson from east ridge high school out of chattanooga is the AAA state champion in the 100 meter last year. If he is the not THE fastest then he is defenitely in the top three in east tn. I saw him play last friday at the 4a jamboree at east ridge and he looked great running and catching the ball. Look for him to have a great season this year.