Football South of Knox County

susie

Hey boyz!

Just wanted to talk a little Blount County Football...however, it seems if a girl just gets off task a little bit...or maybe a lot, the moderators close the dang thread! I tried the old fake with the title...do you think they will figure it out?

Do you think the fields will do well with all this rain?

I saw MHS field the other day and it looks great!

What about playaz? Let's talk county playaz!

What about the Myers kid from HHS and Swafford, Pulley, Yates, etc. Are those boyz doing well?

What about the Grubb kid from WBHS and the QB, running back, etc. I know their names but don't want to embarrass myself on the spelling!

We can even talk a little AHS but I am so sick of MHS!

Did I mention I hate the red rebels? Well I don't actually, but every time we talk about them...all the non Blount Countians get their feelings hurt because they can't do what the red and black have done!

This in turn leads to back biting, innuendoes, flirting, harrassing and eventually to the powers that be to close the dang thread!

I haven't talked about the boyz and how good they look in their uni's lately! I am trying to behave robjim, deltavian and all the other moderators.

Shhh, hopefully they won't view this thread because I didn't use the BC words in the title!

Love you boyz!

:D

Suuuuuz,

WB looked extremely sharp in a scrimmage against Elizabethton on Tuesday. I talked to Coach Phelps today and he said they ran the ball very well ... that the o line looked really good. I think all WB people were encouraged. BUT, lets play Central on the 29th at the Gov Dome and then I'll let you know where we stand.

If Clemson Dad looks at this, he must, absolutely must, go ahead and run for county commission. I'll help in any way I can.

I've got a close connection with a pretty good player at Heritage this year. Richard Eggars is a big, tall def. end that moves pretty well. I'd like to see him have a good year.

What do you think about WB vs Alcoa? It's at Goddard Field. Will the Gov's be able to overpower them or will Reid have the Tornadoes ready?

Let's see how long this lasts.

Hey boyz!

Good to hear from you and the Govs, gov man! I am pleased they had a good scrimmage against Elizabethton.

I watched Elizabethton about 5 years ago and they had a stud linebacker. I think his name was Witten and I believe he wanted to go out with me, but I was a little bit older.

Anyone know whatever became of that kid? He would have been a great D-I tight end, I think, but one never knows about these things.

As for WB/Alcoa...the govs will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Reed will have something for the govs, but the govs will win this year! It is the years following this year, that concern me!

Alcoa is destined for greatness, as Johnny Majors would say, in my opinion!

What ever happened to ole "Hail to Pitt!" Majors?'

Uh oh, here we go again! I am sure this will inflame someone and we will be locked out again!

Too much reminiscing and too little "X's and O's"! Which in my playbook stands for "Hugs and Kisses!"

Love you boyz!

:wacko: