Webb at AE

AERoadrunners

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb's Jr. QB, Arthur Long, is a smarter, more athletic player than people give him credit for. He knows how to lead the offense as well as anyone I've seen in a while. Don't just watch out for Ryan Walker for Webb... They also have Jr. Evan Smith at RB... against Powell he had 8 carries for 89 yards.

The combination of Rolfes and Hunter at linebacker and a secondary that CAUSED numerous Powell townovers last week will crush #14- Harris and the rest of AE's running game. Webb's offense will come out fast under the helm of Long to put up an early lead over AE, and McAlister won't be able to touch Walker or Smith. AE may have a couple big plays, but penalties and Webb's running game will be too much for AE to handle. It may be close but leave it to a Weeter field goal for another Webb victory.

27-24 WEBB

... is AusDan, Aus or Dan?

Edited by bmitch2286

AEROADRUNNERS..................Why do u keep telling people that they just need to see what happens on the field and not run their mouths on here........u r probably the worst on here........we are tired of hearin about AE's speed.......its gonna take a lot more than that to win that state championship you are go on and on about

Hold up Big Baby, I didn't say anything about AE's speed. I just asked you all what do you think about this game and all you Webb preps are on here talking that ying yang about how yall linebackers are going to shut ALWood down. Man, I find that funny. But like I said, we'll see Friday.

Yeah, its going to be our first game and you all have played a game already but I Know Coach Stevens and Company will have the boys ready to take it to ya. But hey don't stop talking that stuff because at AE, they teach their kids to, "Let their playing do the talking for them". UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days and counting.

I agree, the Smith kid has really good speed. I forgot to mention him...I didn't say Long was a bad QB, he just has every really impressed with me. But, he didn't really have to do much against Powell because Powell played so bad. And I hope he does have a good game against AE, and I hope he proves me wrong.

Austin your making excuses for AE to win. My senior class boys havent lost to AE and wont. 8grade, freshmen, jv twice. everytime we have matched up we end up beating the crap out of them. For pilot every kid knows that its the best team to play on when they are little and just because we beat the heck out of you all so many times dont get bitter about us. because friday night i know my boys will lay the wood to AE. and for this years webb catholic you and your boys will be defeated. i am for sure that webb will ruin your dream of beating us again and tear up the confidence of catholics team. just because u have won once in 22 years doesnt mean you have proved anything yet. i dont see the great wonders of catholic so dont come over to webb and critize our players until you have beaten us.