McKenzie Rebels

Chance_Hudgins12

I play for Henry Co High and we scrimaged Mckenzie earlier this year and they arent just lucky their good! They have one of the best passing games I have ever seen and the man that leads that attack is Drew Hayes. I played baseball with Drew all summer and thats what we talked about whenever we where at practice or between games was how both our teams where doing and how they where improving thru summer practices and workouts. So its just not luck people its skill

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not see any region 5 2a teams beating any region 6 2a teams this year unless one of em plays adamsville.mckenzie is very good,huntingdon's team is a monster,chester co. is very much improved along with camden,riverside has 2 good backs and plays good defense.i really don't think fairview wants any of huntingdon or mckenzie this year.ooo by the way fairview is the team camden beat back in 95' 42 to 0 to end the 20 game losin streak i know i played in that game.

Yea, McKenzie is a good team this year. I have to admit, they have gotten lucky a few times, a very few, but overall as a team, they're just plain good. You have to look at their wide range of attacking skills. You have a great running game in Cody Cook and Brad Campbell, and a great quarterback in Drew Hayes (Only a sophmore). Also, They have a few good recievers, and their o-line isn't too shabby. I think the only big challenges they will have this year are Chester County and Huntingdon. Those will be the deciding edges on who wins Region 6-2A.