South Fulton Red Devils

DaRock

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know...its kinda funny how all South Fulton does is talk about how good they are, but when they actually play an average team, they get beat. The thing is that South Fulton has never been that good at football, and when they actually look like they might have a winning season, people get excited and talk trash because they don't know how to act when they win games. I know they know how to act when they lose. They get plenty of practice at that. The comment was made earlier, "bring on Milan or Westview or WHOever" Man.....WHATever. Westview isn't good this year, but you are still jumpin in a whole new level when you move up to AA. Them teams don't play like A teams. You would get murdered. And if you think that you could beat Milan.......I won't even comment on that one. hahahahaha!!!

I think South Fulton is smart enough to know that they cant beat Milan. Its just that some people like to get happy and start running there mouth. Well SF Fan is just giving south fulton a bad name thats pretty sorry on his part. South Fulton got cheated Friday night agaist West Carroll but they played only in 2nd Half but they lost. They admit it now they wasnt ready. For the people who are South Fulton Fans they know how good SF club is this year. But for the people who talk crap and say sorry stuff about South Fulton thats alright go ahead there is no one stopping you. But From this Fan South Fulton Good Luck Friday Night!

ok darock dont make me lay the smack down on ya.....haha just having fun but listen...football is 4qts,2 halfs cant help it that u only played the last half of the game at w.c. u got beat....that game is over prove these folks wrong and get busy for fri nite and take care of that if u keep looking back u will not be ready. if u keep bashing my boys at w.c. i will really turn boliford and company loose on u. mentally u guys better get ready they are cause the boys from fayette county can take care of business ..........quickly good luck to both teams