South Fulton Red Devils

DaRock

It's Bodiford, but other than that you are pretty accurate. It doesn't matter what happened two weeks ago between South Fulton and West Carroll, both teams can take care of business and go at it again. I think West Carroll has a shot of making it that far if they can get past Trinity and probably USJ. It will be a tough road for South Fulton against probably the two best teams in this bracket. South Fulton is 8-2 for a reason though. They just have to go to work. I am definately concerned about this game with the Red Devils because it is at South Fulton. Thats a long way away from Fayette County.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Bodiford, but other than that you are pretty accurate. It doesn't matter what happened two weeks ago between South Fulton and West Carroll, both teams can take care of business and go at it again. I think West Carroll has a shot of making it that far if they can get past Trinity and probably USJ. It will be a tough road for South Fulton against probably the two best teams in this bracket. South Fulton is 8-2 for a reason though. They just have to go to work. I am definately concerned about this game with the Red Devils because it is at South Fulton. Thats a long way away from Fayette County.

Where exactly is fayette anyway.

Darock,

You better get ready because you havent seen a guy like Bodiford before. He will beat South Fulton from any position they play him at. It will be over by halftime and South Fulton can start practicing basketball on Saturday. Does 0-10 mean anything to you (oh yea, that was South Fultons basketball record at Christmas last year.)

dresden hates black boys - I think you have a major jealousy issue with South Fulton considering your posts. No one from South Fulton is talking smack on here about this game (except for maybe sffan), and you're still trying to put them down. What's the deal?

• 3 weeks later...