cak

Biggamer

sorry to here about another loss for kittycak. hahaha. told you they cant beat any body any good. u all better just stick with soccer. it gets to phiscal and u all just fall apart. all i got to say is whoever u all play next week will beat yiu by 28 and i dont even know who u play. great job davis acedemy way to hang another L next to kittycak. we reday. we ready. we ready. i do think that u all should beat choekfield and nofida pretty easy. not. hahahaha.

I think it is sad that you feel the need to just get on here and bash a school who is founded more on religious beliefs which is their first priority and then second academics then finally sports. Real cool Real cool. I mean how old is their program and how many students do they have? I am out of high school and didnt graduate from CAK or anything i just happen to see that you are real big on mouthing off about them....if that makes you happy to put them down to make you feel better about yourself then keep going buddy.

Edited by FightinAnchor15

I am a player for Oneida. CAK is our Region. This is their fourth year of Varsity ball i think. They gave the top four teams in the Region a tough game last year and should be playing in the playoffs this year also. They are a tough team and gave Greenback a good game. From what I heard, Harriman did not want to play against CAK in the summer, as some have said, the Blue Devils were scared. Biggamer if you're that right tackle you're in trouble. I am not a big fan of CAK or anything, but they give it their best and they are in our Region. I think anyone in Region 2-A could give Harriman a game, and most would beat them. Win a game then talk crap.

sorry to here about another loss for kittycak. hahaha. told you they cant beat any body any good. u all better just stick with soccer. it gets to phiscal and u all just fall apart. all i got to say is whoever u all play next week will beat yiu by 28 and i dont even know who u play. great job davis acedemy way to hang another L next to kittycak. we reday. we ready. we ready. i do think that u all should beat choekfield and nofida pretty easy. not. hahahaha.

What are you talking about? Honestly, what makes you think that you can talk trash about a 3rd year varsity team when harriman has been around forever and hasnt won a game in over two seasons. I was listening to the radio one morning, and they were disussing the worst teams in the state. They told the listeners to call in, and let them know who the worst team in the state was, and guess what the final verdict was? You guessed it, it was Harriman. The radio wasnt even making fun of the team, they were going to try to get involved with pep rallys and team spirit. That is just pathetic. Harriman is pathetic, and you are pathetic. You were too scared to play CAK in a scrimage this preseason, and you are too scared now. The only reason u think that you can talk trash about CAK is because you know that you wont play them this year. I'd like to meet you biggamer, and see how much trash you talk when you are face to face and not hiding behind your keyboard.