Trousdale County Vs. Livingston Academy

jacketfan1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to the Livingston football team. You played a great game - almost a little too great. Good luck against Portland - I wish you a great rest of the season.

Congratulations TC, on one of the best games I've seen!! I just wish it would've went the other way... ahaha... But congrats on a hard fought game and hard fought victory... Good Luck the rest of the way!!

Bye now.... :usa:

Congratulations TC, on one of the best games I've seen!! I just wish it would've went the other way... ahaha... But congrats on a hard fought game and hard fought victory... Good Luck the rest of the way!!

Thanks and good luck to you guys! Maybe you will be able to beat Portland and get the fourth place spot for the playoffs

Thanks and good luck to you guys! Maybe you will be able to beat Portland and get the fourth place spot for the playoffs

I'm crossin my fingers on that one!!!! I just hope Friday's game gave our boys a little extra ummpph... Because those boys played their hearts out and i'm so proud of em... Just a few mistakes here and there..... But Hopefully we'll get on the winning track....

bye now.... and again Good Luck TC!!!! :D