Wayne County vs Cascade

wildcatpride

the cats need to have a good week of practice and not overlook the champions. cascade has gotten off to a terrible start but being that they were picked preseason number 1, they have a lot of potential. if wayne co looks past this game, they will get beat. but i know that coach crews wont let them so that so therefore i pick the cats to win for the 3rd straight week in region play! good luck cats.

what has happened to cascade so far this season? if anyone knows, please tell.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well cascade is in a corner they where picked #1 in preseason and they aint winning so i belive cascade will come out fired up but so will the cats defense

and o we cant forget about offense last week the cats rushed for 428 yards on the ground.but this will be a good game.as for cascade i dont know but my prediction

is..........................

CATS...40

CASCADE...10

hahahahhhahahhh....this makes me feel good.

Jessie McMurtry, the man who calls my home twice a week, wanting my brother Todd Armstrong to play football at Miss. State, is a good guy, the other day we talked about some things, I showed him this site.. I asked him about Ruddle, and how he looked to a "college" scout.

"no way" direct quote, he said that the only QB from the area that couyld play d-1 is maybe david Sharp, but he would have to be in an option-type offense.

In my opinion Randy Schlappi, is the stuff, ruddle isn't a pimple on this kid's butt.

I am tired of hearing about Ruddle, he (jessie, the recruitor) said that "stevie" might, go to to an OVC school, but not UT-Martin.lol

Go lady wildcats,

i think the cats will win this one, but cascade will not roll over so play hard.

Who is todd armstrong and where does he play.

coach t : does therealtimbob ever have anything productive to say?

he either brags about himself alot!

or trying to start something with somebody like this.

i noticed where you have already locked several of the boards

he has started or replied to

take action

Therealtimbob your just stupid i dont know what you have against wayne co. except the fact that we are 100 times better than the excuse you call a football team at perry co. You say joseph ruddle isn't good enough to play college ball he just rushes for 100 plus yards every game and rushed for 200 plus last friday but no he isn't good enough to go anywhere hahahaha.