Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff Co

CoachT

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd love to go to the game! Football is the second best activity you can do while sweating and it just makes it that much better. At least that's my opinion. But, I'm not in high school anymore, so I'll just settle by watching it and getting a few updates via Verizon Wireless. Can you hear me now, good! But I don't even listen to DMB. I know a few songs, the ones from like Adam Sandler's movies, but it's a good road trip and I get to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. I'll admit, it was a hard decision. We miss the Science Hill game too though cause of Rodney Carrington, all the good shows fall on good game days.

Most of you...if you really know about football...will know that the game this friday is going to come down to who is mentally ready! b/c both teams are bringing good players...but i don't think that DB it as good as they were last year! & Jeff Co only lost a few players! i'm all for Jeff winning! i think & hope that we have the better of the 2 teams...as long as we (Jeff Co for those who didn't pick that up) don't come w/ this we're better then everyone attude b/c we beat Mo-town West! that was a great game! & we'd better not played like we did in the 3rd! but we'll all see how this comes out on Friday night! & about the whole fan thing...the past few game...away games...we had as many or more people then the home team had! & not only our Jungle but also the older people like the parents were up yellin! so when it comes to the fans...i get to be up front & watch them (i cheer for the dumb ones that couldn't figure that out)...we've got some of the best around! so...*GO PATRIOTS* & i hope that the HRA i still loud & raises some...well ya'll know, even though ya'll don't have Jason!

GO PATRIOTS!

JCHS softball ~#4~

(that's my number!)

Actually we did find it. We melted it down, reshaped it, and gave it a plate 14k gold. During halftime, we are presenting it to your drum major in recognition of outstanding accomplishment!!!

Aw. geez. so honored. Really. If you only knew which drum major I am. Shucks, I guess you'll just have to keep the cowbell for yourself Hey, maybe you can wear it. It would definitely compliment your ego, DB fan.

About the arrival times. The gates usually open at about 5:30 and tommorow they will open at 4:00 if that tells you anything. So, come early and get a good seat. Oh yeah, the DB band asked to sit on the home side but were turned down so they will be packed on the small bleachers; you DB people will probably be better off not even trying to get to the visitor's side. The track will also be open tommorow. It is never open during the regular home games, but if you feel like standing the whole time, go for it. Good luck to everyone. This will be a heckuva game.

I am intelligent, thanks, but look at it this way... big band... lotsa fans... doesn't matter what side they're on. They're still cheering for the same people. Doesn't really matter either way to me. I just wish you would stop arguing with everything I say. Band members try to be civil to eachother in most cases, so stay out of it. Campbell county has all the fans and band members on one side, so it's not totally unheard of.