Harriman @ OS

OSHSman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bigjeff

Who has denied you the opportunity to play for Harriman? I think Coach Tapp would give anyone a shot at playing. I don’t think you were out there during spring practice where you? To say that an entire group of people have been denied the chance to play is crap. I also think that there are several players that are from the mythical “state champ” teams playing. The only person that has denied you the chance to play is YOU! Stop making excuses for being lazy and not willing to work for something. Take responsibility for your own actions and quit trying to pass the blame.

Another thing. This whole “state champs” thing is crazy. I think you beat one A Oneida for your “championship”. This is a joke. They only play at best 8 teams from the Harriman area. At most it should be a tri-county champs thing.

Harriman looked pretty good last week. They put up almost 300 yards in offense and the Bobcats are probably looking forward to Kingston.

I doubt Harriman can win this game, but they are getting better and could have OS fans shaking their heads Friday night because they aren't the joke that a lot of people make them out to be.

ACCARP,

Yep, that's me, although I should say "was" the tight end's mom. I just wish I could suit him up and send him out on the field again this year...not for the team's sake, but for my sake. I miss having my kid play.

Since I don't have a clue who you are, come over and say hi sometime at a game!