Late call helped cost Sequatchie!

bo4vols

;) Not to say Sequatchie County didn't lose the game themselves by fumbling 4 or 5 times, but an awful call late by an official hurt the worst!

Marion Counties QB was being sacked and he tried to pitch the ball back to the RB and lost control of the ball and Sequatchie recovered. The Head official pointed Sequatchie's ball... Then the side judge on Marion's side disagreed and apparently overuled the other officials. I hate to see a hard fought game end on a bad call!!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year Indians!!!!

nobody from Sequatchie wants to talk about the game last week? All that talk before the game must have gotten you all tired.

We talked about it after the game check the board. I will say that the call by the offical hurt but I blame the lose on someone else but I am not going to talk about it on here if you saw the game or the tape from the first half to the second half if you know football you can pick up on it if you look at the defensive side of the ball and its not one person I am talking about. When the Warriors started moving the ball check it out.

I will say the Indians had the ball at about there on 30 yard line before the half and decided to run it a couple of plays to run out the clock with the way the Indians had been throwing the ball and with I think 2 or all 3 Timeouts remaining I would have tried for another score.

But that games over the Indians should get back in the Win column this week as they travel to Tellico to take on the Bears!