Bobcats @ Panthers

TITAN 12

Which cat will come out on top Friday night in Lewis Co. when the cats go head to head? Let me answer that for all of you and for myself.

I'll be watching this contest on film in a few weeks, and beyond a shadow of a doubt, the "TOP CAT" will have to be the Bobcats. I'm not a bobcat fan but, Lewis Co. can't sqeeze by like they've done 2 times already this season. It just seems to me that the Panther squad has lost alot of heart over the past few years. Just like every year in the past, "Great regular season but wait till the playoffs get here and you'll be home in one, maybe two weeks."

You have to play FOUR quarters of the contest, not 1 or 2. I say this Friday night is the turning point for the Lewis Co. Panthers, (FOR THE BAD). I'm not wishing bad luck on Lewis Co., but I see a team that is over rated, and it's gonna start showing pretty soon. Good luck Panthers, you'll need it. Bobcats 37-12.

Which cat will come out on top Friday night in Lewis Co. when the cats go head to head? Let me answer that for all of you and for myself.

I'll be watching this contest on film in a few weeks, and beyond a shadow of a doubt, the "TOP CAT" will have to be the Bobcats. I'm not a bobcat fan but, Lewis Co. can't sqeeze by like they've done 2 times already this season. It just seems to me that the Panther squad has lost alot of heart over the past few years. Just like every year in the past, "Great regular season but wait till the playoffs get here and you'll be home in one, maybe two weeks."

You have to play FOUR quarters of the contest, not 1 or 2. I say this Friday night is the turning point for the Lewis Co. Panthers, (FOR THE BAD). I'm not wishing bad luck on Lewis Co., but I see a team that is over rated, and it's gonna start showing pretty soon. Good luck Panthers, you'll need it. Bobcats 37-12.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE MEN IN BLACK & GOLD. ARE YOU MAD CAUSE YOU CAN`T WAIR THE BLACK & GOLD? YOU CAN GET BEAT BY THE MEN IN BLACK & GOLD!!!

PANTHERS BY 20...........

Friday's game will indeed be exciting, however I am agreeing with Titan, the Bobcats are to fast and are very dedicated to this years season. I hear LC is having trouble with there O line, but have added a Mexican kicker who is money from 0-49yds. Good luck to both teams...

Lewis-12( 4 field goals)........ Giles-28.

Sometimes people try to be humorous on this board and rarely succeed. However, sometimes people can be funny and not even know it. As impressed as I am with the new kicker's ability to kick 50 yarders, I think I'm looking forward to one of those 0 yarders the most. :rolleyes: EVERYBODY knows those chip-shots from 15 yards on in are the hardest. 50 yarders! That's for Quakers! (Paraphrased from the great "Kingpin")